I began roofing as an apprentice in 1978, trained by some of the best roofers in Sonoma County. I worked diligently, moving up in my position ultimately, to superintendent, managing 48 employees in the field.
Cornerstone Roofing has been a long-time dream of mine. When the doors to Cornerstone opened in 2006, I could never have imagined the company would grow as quickly as it has. Beginning with one truck, basic roofing equipment; and hard working employees, Cornerstone became a highly respected roofing company. I have been adamant that our company be known as honest, reliable and authentic. We will work to ensure that before your roofing project is started you understand the process and are comfortable with your decision. We are confident that when your project is complete, we will have gained your respect and satisfaction.
- Paul Whyte (Cornerstone Roofing)
- Licensed Roofer: C-39
- Certified with DuraDek
- GAF Certified weather stopper for flat and steep roofing application
- Owens Corning preferred applicator for Shingle Roofing
- Certified with Carlisle, Flex Membrane for Flat Roof
- Certified with Custom Built Metal
- BBB A Rating
Years in Business
Cornerstone Roofing has been in business for 8 years!